Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

My bird feeder plan

 My Brilliant bird feeder - Plan and creation steps. 


WALT : We are learning to draw a plan and set out the steps to make a Bird feeder using recycled and natural materials.


My visual plan 

The steps I used to make my Brilliant bird feeder.


1. First write all our steps. 


2. Then we  drew our bird feeder design.


3. Then we listed what we needed.   


4. Then we  got what we needed.


5. Next I measured my perches and the sting.


6. Next I measured the windows and doors to be cut out.


7. Next I put the bird perches the milk bottle.


8. I decorated the bird feeders with paint. 


It was so fun learning how to make bird feeders.

I also learnt how to write more efficiently because

I understand more.   


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Tumoana
    I really like the visual plan of your bird feeder, ka mau te wehi!
    Whaea Jade

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.