Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

My bird feeder

My Brilliant Bird Feeder - Learning group task.

WALT - 

We are learning to design and create a bird feeder

from natural and recycled materials.



Think about

Your reflection 

Image.

Something new you learnt.

I learnt how to measure  

with a

Ruler in cm.

Learning how to

measure

To keep my windows straight. 

Something you found tricky. 

Measuring the windows.

The milk bottle kept moving.

Something you enjoyed

I enjoyed decorating the

Bird feeder.

I painted my bird feeder red.

3 comments:

  1. Wow tumoana that looks great it looks like you,been youve been working hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great I think it is cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tino pai Tumoana, what a great bird feeder!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.